Healthy Oat Bran Cookies
Write a review
- 2 c Oat bran (or wheat bran)
- 1 c Whole wheat or spelt flour
- 1 c oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c crasins
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350f. In a large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, oats, sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix well
- Make a well in the center.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- The batter will be very loose but will hold together once baked.
- Form into balls (I like to use an ice cream scoop for this) and place 1" apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the cookies sheet.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/