Turmeric and Preserved Lime Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 1 inch fresh turmeric, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tbsp preserved lime purée
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp room temp water
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything in blender or food processor besides the oil.
- Pulse until everything is finely minced and then slowly drizzle in oil.
- Depending on how salt your preserved limes are you may or may not need to add so salt.
- So taste to adjust seasoning!
- *If you don't have preserved lime swap it out for the juice of 2 limes and 1/2 tsp of salt.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/