SPICY PEANUT SESAME DRESSING
Write a review
- 6 Tbsp chopped scallions (the white part) (reserve greens for garnish)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 c tahini paste (I love the AL ARZ brand)
- 2 tbsp creamy penut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1/4 c water
- Put everything in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Yup, dunno it all in and blend!
- That's all folks!
- The combo of peanut and sesame here is so perfect. For me, the peanut flavor alone would be more suited for a chicken satay, or something more substantial than a salad. But, combined with the sesame, it mellows out the peanut flavor and adds a level of sophistication to the dressing that is so perfect for veggies.
- Serve this as a dip or drizzled over your favorite salad combo!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/