SAVORY FENNEL and ONION JAM
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 fennels, think sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, mined
- 1/2 cup melted sautéed onions
- 1/4 dry white wine
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add oil, fennel salt and pepper to the pot.
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring often so that fennel doesn’t burn.
- Once fennel is soft and very tender add garlic.
- Cook for one more minute until garlic is fragrant.
- Pour in wine and cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- Turn off heat and place jam in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Serve hot or cold!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/