Salted Coffee Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Write a review
- 1cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee mixed w/ 1 tbsp hot water, set aside to cool
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 c chocolate chunks (I used a mix of dark and milk chocolate)
- In a bowl mix condensed milk, coffee and vanilla.
- Add salt and stir.
- In a mixer whip up heavy cream till there are stiff peaks.
- Fold in one spoonful of the cream into the milk mixture.
- Then add the rest of the cream and gently fold it in.
- Layer ice cream mixture in a tupperware alternating with layers of chocolate chunks.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/