RASPBERRY LIME VINAIGRETTE
Write a review
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam (I use a 100% fruit one that I love)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp finely diced shallot
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Put everything in a bowl or jar.
- Whisk or shake well until everything is combined.
- Refrigerate until using.
- I like the sweet and savory play on this dressing and I like to carry that through to the salad. I usually throw in whatever fruit is seasonally appropriate and then add in some sort of salty element. If I'm. going dairy I might add in some feta cheese and I'f I'm going meat I might add some spiced nuts or slices of a good quality hard salami.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/