Write a review
- 1 persimmon, peeled and diced (I like smaller 1/4-1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 cup quartered yellow cherry tomatoes (or any color you find!)
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeno, finely diced (optional but recommended)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Put everything in a bowl and squeeze the lime over the top. Mix till all the ingredients are well blended. You can eat right away or let it sit in your fridge for up to 4 days. In my opinion it gets better the longer it sits!
- Don't feel limited to serving this only in the salmon tacos.
- Serve on top of simply grilled chicken , with pulled beef or even add a little to some schnitzel wraps! Whatever you do with it, you'll love it!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/