LIGHTENED UP GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
Write a review
- 8 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Zest of 1 lemon + 1/3 c lemon juice
- 2/3 c oil (I use half olive, half canola)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Put everything besides oil in a good processor.
- With processor running slowly drizzle in oil.
- Pulse into well blended.
- Serve anyway you'd like!
- This is one of my favorite dressings. It brightens up any salad you put it on. I especially like to drizzle it over a giant, crunchy bowls of veggies, topped with any sort of protein for the perfect 1 bowl meal. Think grilled chicken, skirt steak, leftover london broil, mini haburgers, cubed turkey, roasted fish....the possibilities are endless!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/