LEMON JALAPENO GREMOLOTA
Write a review
- 2 lemons, washed and dried.
- 1/2 purple onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 thai chili, finely chopped
- 1 cup of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Peel the lemon with knife as thinly as possible. (or zest it, using a zester or microplane)
- Segment the lemon over a bowl to catch the liquid.
- Finely dice lemon peel and add to segments.
- Add everything else to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve cold.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/