Write a review
- 2 kohlrabis, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. old bay spice
- (or any 2 tsp. combo of spices you like)
- Preheat oven to 400c (200c)
- Place kohlrabi fries on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and spices.
- Mix so that all the “fries” are evenly coated and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Do not over crowd the pan or the kohlrabi fries will steam instead of getting crispy.
- Bake for 40 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve immediately or make another batch because you WILL eat the whole tray!
- *Don't be afraid to mix up your flavors!
- smoked paprika and garlic powder
- cayenne and a little brown sugar
- shawarma spice
- taco seasoning
- chili lime spice
- plain ole salt and pepper
- The possibilities are endless!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/