JALAPENO and ONION JAM
Write a review
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 Jalapenos, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3/4 cup sautéed onion
- 1/4 c dry white wine
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Add oil, jalapeños and salt.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring often until peppers have softened.
- Raise heat to medium high and add garlic and paprika and stir.
- Cook for 2 more minutes until garlic is fragrant.
- Add onions to the pot and stir.
- Once onions are heated through pour in wine.
- Cook until liquid has evaporated.
- Turn off heat and pour jam into an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve hot or cold!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/