GRANOLA STUFFED PEARS
Write a review
- 4 pears, peeled, halved and cored. (Place in cold water and lemon juice to prevent browning while prepping the granola.)
- 3 Tbsp + 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (divided)
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Scant 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- Scant 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 Tbsp. oat bran
- 1/4 tsp.kosher salt
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350f (180c)
- Lightly grease an 8x8 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 2 Tbsp. maple syrup to the bottom of the pan.
- Lay pears, cut side up on top of syrup.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Add a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half of granola mixture to the cored part of each pear.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes covered.
- Then remove foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes until pears are cooked through and granola is crunchy on top.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/