Write a review
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10-12 cloves of garlic
- 4 tsp. Red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. Worcestercire sauce (or imitation, or soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 1/3 cup oil.
- Put everything in the food processor besides the oil.
- Mix until the garlic is well blended into the rest of the ingredients
- While processor is on slowly drizzle in oil
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to ten days
- *This is hands down the best non-dairy, egg free caesar dressing recipe! It goes well with everything.
- **Sometimes I even use it as a marinade for my boneless chicken. I rub it all over the chicken cutlets and then grill on both sides. Yum!!!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/