Write a review
- 7 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 Carrots, grated
- 2 onions, grated
- 1 c chopped green olives (optional)
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 500 grams coarse Farina do Mandioca (Brazilian flour made from the manioc vegetable)
- Add oil, carrots, onions and salt to a large pot or dutch oven.
- Cook on low heat until onions and carrots have softened.
- Add the Farina do Mandioca and stir for 2-3 minute until it absorbs the oil and any juices from the vegetables and the carrots and onions are distributed through out.
- At this point if you are using olives, stir them in.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!
- *another delectable recipe from my Brazilian friends, Nomi Fink and Malki Landau.
- **I know alot of you will be unable to make this as the main ingredient is difficult to find. I decided to include the recipe anyway though just in case, one day, you manage to get your hands on it, you'll the recipe!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/