BALSAMIC AND SHALLOT VINAIGRETTE
Write a review
- 1/2 cup finely diced shallots (about 3-4 small shallots or 2 very large ones)
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- *If using this dressing for a different salad, add another 1/2 tsp. of salt. I kept it less salty here, because olives are on the saltier side already.
- Place everything in a pint size jar or container. Shake well. Refrigerate until serving.
- *The dressing gets better as it sits so that the shallots have time to marinate in the dressing. It’s best if you can make it at least 1 day in advance.
- **Can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/