Apricot Soy Chicken
Write a review
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 1/8's (see note for alternatives)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz. apricot jam
- 1/4 cup franks hot sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place chicken pieces on a ziplock bag.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken and into the bag.
- Place bag flat into a 9x13 pan and place directly into the freezer.
- Freeze for up tp 4 weeks.
- Remove chicken from freezer and place in the fridge the night before you want to cook it.
- Preheat oven to 350f (180c)
- Place defrosted chicken in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hoper and 20 minutes.
- Remove cover from pan and bake for another 15-25 minutes, basting the chicken every 7 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- *You can use any chicken on the bone here. It can be 8 bottoms, 8 breasts, 16 drumsticks or 1 whole chicken. Bake the same way!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/