Write a review
- 3 cloves of garlic
- juice form one lemon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup sesame paste
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Start by crushing your garlic in the mortar and pestle until it forms a paste.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt, pepper and sasame paste until combined.
- Slowly add in water until you reach the consistency you like. I like mine a little more runny when I’m using it for a salad, but thicker when I'm serving as a dip.
- If you are using parsley, add at the end.
- If you don't have a mortar and pestle you can easily make this in a food processor or blender!
Peas, Love & Carrots https://peaslovencarrots.com/