Sauteed Garlic-y Kale
Write a review
- 3 cups roughly chopped kale, very well rinsed and then patted dry
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add oil, garlic and red pepper flakes
- Swirl garlic in oil for about 1 minute until garlic cooks ever so slightly and becomes fragrant
- Add kale, salt and pepper
- Toss kale into the oil garlic mixture and cook for 3-4 until the kale released its juices and wilts
- Remove from heat and serve hot!
- This amount is just enough for about 7 sufganiyot egg sandwiches.
- If you prefer to have this as a side dish (which happens to be an excellent idea!) double or even triple the recipe!
Peas, Love & Carrots http://peaslovencarrots.com/