HERB AND CHILE GARLIC CONFIT
Write a review
- 3 bulbs of garlic peeled
- 1 thai chili sliced seeds in
- 2 sprigs whole fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs whole fresh thyme
- 1 & 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Olive oil (enough to cover)
- Preheat oven to 200c (400f)
- Pour all the ingredients into am English loaf tin pan or a small pyrex dish.
- Cover with enough olive oil that all the ingredients are completely submerged in the oil.
- Cover tightly with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
Peas, Love & Carrots http://peaslovencarrots.com/