ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP
Write a review
- 2 red bell peppers, washed and dried
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Roast 2 red peppers on open flame, turning every fewminiutes till all sides of the pepper are charred.
- Put in bowl and cover with saran wrap for half an hour.
- Peel the skin off (rinse off with water) and put in another bowl.
- Open up pepper with your hands to remove seeds inside.
- Tear into pieces and add to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the peppers and blend till smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Peas, Love & Carrots http://peaslovencarrots.com/